twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

diy: chiffon dress/top (part 1)

diy: chiffon dress/top (part 1) Video Clips. Duration : 4.92 Mins.


i guess something went wrong with the first upload... but anyways... the dress i used for this diy, is the dress i wore in my last video, while i was showing my hair... i believe there are many ways to make these kind of dresses, but this is just my way of doing it... if you got the right tools, it shouldn't be that hard... i just hand sewed everything... and i can still feel my fingers :O and i broke 2 needles... is it me? or are the needles cheap and weak? i should buy better ones next time :X thanks for everything, please rate! feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ much love, jen music: 1. weightless by wilber pan

Keywords: lazyjenmf, ljenmf, fashion, style, how, to, diy, chiffon, dress, top

No comments:

Post a Comment