twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, January 13, 2012

DIY: Coral Dress into Crop Top/Bandeau - Before, After & Styling!

DIY: Coral Dress into Crop Top/Bandeau - Before, After & Styling! Tube. Duration : 1.88 Mins.


Sorry it's so quiet, I don't know what happened! :p But yeah, and sorry I couldn't show you how I did it, but I pretty much just cut it underneath the stitching of where it flowed out into the skirt... :) Also, I probably wouldn't wear look #2 anywhere other than the beach, pool or like camping or something :p Facebook - Like my page :) www.facebook.com Twitter - Tweet me :D twitter.com Online Fashion Diary - (New Outfit Post Everyday!): fashiondiaryofacollegegirl.blogspot.com Blog: fashionfidelity051.blogspot.com E-mail me at fashionfidelity051@hotmail.com :) xoxo, Bec.

Tags: Fashion, style, styling, fashionfidelity051, Australia, Australian, girl, guru, teen, diy, do, it, yourself, supre, coral, dress, criss, cross, black, detail, crop, top, bandeau, summer, piece, maxi, skirt, necklace, denim, high, waist, short, distressed, sheer, shirt, floral, belt, how, to, wear, project, unwanted, beach, pool, fashionfidelity, 051

No comments:

Post a Comment